Rajbari Tourist Attractions in Bangladesh
Rajbari Tourist Attractions are Barbakpur Zamindar Bari, Acrobatic Center and more. Once it had a big river port place.
Rajbari ( রাজবাড়ি ) is a district under Dhaka Division. It is in central of Bangladesh. It was named by ruler Raja Surjoprashad Sen. Rajbari was declared as a district on 1st March of 1984. The district consists of 4 Upazilas, 42 union Parishads, 3 municipalities, 796 Mouzas, 986 villages, 27 wards and 96 mahllas. Area is 1118.8 sq km. Renowned novelist Mir Mosharaf Hossain’s Academy is at Rejbari.
Upazilla / Thana / Sub – Districts
- Rajbari Sadar
List of Top Rajbari Tourist Attractions
- Acrobatic Center
- Dauladia River Port
- Goalanda Ferryghat
- Rajbari Swiming Pole
- Rajbari Uddyan Base
- Archaeological heritage and Historical Royal Palaces
- Baliakandi Royal Palace
- Barbakpur Zamindar Bari
- Luxmi Kol Royal Palace
- Rajbari Circuit House
- Graveyard of writer Mir Mosharrof Hossain, Memorial Center
- Mazar / Tomb / Graveyard / Dargah / Mosque
- Tomb of Jangi Shah.
- Shrine of Shah Palowan,
- Tomb of Saint Kamal Shah
- Hindus Temples and Mondirs
- Chand Sawdagar’s Mound
- Jora Bangla Temple,
- Ram Mandir at Belgachhi
Bordered and Bounded By
- Pabna district to the north
- Magura and Faridpur districts to the south
- Manikganj district to the east
- Kushtia and Jhenaidah districts to the west
Passionate blogger. Marketer, web designer & developer Besides writing for this blog, I spend my time crafting research-based contents for HuffingtonPost, Lifehacker & Forbes!