List of Pabna tourist spots and Places in Bangladesh
Pabna tourist spots are Jor Bangla Mandir Edward College, Hardinge Bridge and more. It is in north-western of Bangladesh. The district is under Rajshahi Division. It was established in 1832.
Pabna District Information
Pabna tourist spots List
- Agriculture Research Centre (biggest in Asia)
- Anukul Chandra Satsang Ashram
- Hemayatpur Mental Hospital
- Jorge Court Bhaban
- Jorbangla Temple
- Edward College
- Pabna District Judge Court Building (1884)
- Tarash Jamidar Bari
- Jubli Tank
- House of Suchitra Sen
- Sri Sri Joy Kali Bari
- Lalon Shah Setu
- Hardinge Bridge
- Ishwardi Airport
- Ishwardi Railway Junction
- North Bengal Paper Mill
- Pakshi Railway Colony
- Three domed Jami Mosque at Juktitala (Ishwardi)
- Sugarcane Research Centre (only in Bangladesh and biggest in Asia)
- Ruppur nuclear plant
- Chatmohor Jagannath Temple
- Chatmohar Shahi Mosque (989 AH)
- Snana Mandir (Chatmohar)
- Handial Jagannath Mandir, Seth Kuthi (1779)
- Pathanpara Khandokarni Mosque (built by the Afghans, Chatmohar)
- Chalan Bil
- Mathurapur Mission
- Three domed Mosque at Bharara (1176 AH)
- Three domed Kazipara Mosque (Bhangura)
How to Go Pabna
From Dhaka, the main transportations are bus service and train services. There is an airport at Iswardi, which has twice weekly air services to Dhaka Airport. Bangladesh Biman is the main carrier. Air ticket is cheap for the domestic sector.
There are many hotels in Pabna City with a low cost. Hotel Faisal is a popular name at Iswardi. Hindu Pilgrims can stay in Anukul Chandra Ashram.
The place is rich for handloom in Bangladesh.
Passionate blogger. Marketer, web designer & developer Besides writing for this blog, I spend my time crafting research-based contents for HuffingtonPost, Lifehacker & Forbes!