Narsingdi Tourist Spots and Attractions Bangladesh
Narsingdi Tourist Spots
Here is the list of top and famous Tourist Attractions in Narsingdi, Bangladesh.
- Bhoj Barmadeva discovered at village Belabo (eleventh century)
- Stone statue (Sena period)
- Silver coin of Giasuddin Azam Shah at village Algi
- Silver coin (Sultani period) at Panchdona
- Tomb of Kabul Shah
- Tomb, and Mosque of Hazrat Shah Osman,
- 29 silver coins (1011 AH) discovered at Laskar Para
- Arshinagor park is situated near the Narsingdi railway station.
- Dream Holiday Park near by Narsingdi.
- Sonaimore Benodon park
- Parulia Mosque (1716)
- Mia Bari Mosque at Ghorashal
- Tomb of Dewan Sharif
- Danga Bholabo Ancient Kali Bari
- Gogeswar Sadhu Ashrama (1092)
- Kathunath Temple at Danga
- Kanai Lal Temple at Barab
- Wari Batteshwar village
- Mazar of Shah Irani (R) at Habashpur (Sultanate period)
- High rise chimney of Nilkuthi at village Mahmudabad
- Single domed mosque at Mia Bari (1890),
- Mosque of Abdul Hai Maulvi at Shukundi (1900).
- The graveyard of Shaheed Asad, (the Hero of 1969 ) at Dhanua in Shibpur Upazila
- Three Domed Mosque (Ashrafpur, 1524)
- Single domed mosque (Kumardi)
- Tomb of Shah Mansur at Kumardi
- Two copper plate inscriptions (seventeenth century) discovered at village Ashrafpur
- A gold coin (Gupta period) discovered at village Baghaba.
- Bibi Joynab Mosque (1719),
- Raghunath Mandir (c seventeenth century)
- Tomb and Mosque of Hazrat Shah Osman
Upazila / Thana / Sub – Districts
- Narsingdi Sadar
The Meghna, Arial Kha, the Shitalakshya, Haridhoa, the old Brahmaputra, and Paharea are the main rivers that flow through this district.
Bordered and Bounded By
- Kishoreganj district on the north
- Narayanganj and Brahmanbaria districts on the south
- Brahmanbaria and Kishoreganj districts on the east
- Gazipur district on the west
Narsingdi district city stands on the bank of the Branch of Meghna and located at adjacent to the Dhaka-Sylhet National Highway. It is 72.5 km from Dhaka. and it may take 2 hours 20 minutes from the Shaydabad Bus stand.
Passionate blogger. Marketer, web designer & developer Besides writing for this blog, I spend my time crafting research-based contents for HuffingtonPost, Lifehacker & Forbes!