Magura Tourist Attractions Bangladesh
Magura Tourist Attractions are Fort of Debal Raja, Nil-Kuthi and more. Novelist Nimai Bhattacharya born in Magura.
Magura is a district under Khulna Division. It is South-Western side of Bangladesh. And 176 kilometers far from Dhaka. From Magura to Dhaka it only takes five hours by bus. There is no train transport in here. The district consists of 4 upazilas, 1 municipality, 18 wards, 61 mahallas, 36 union parishads, 537 mouzas, and 700 villages.
- Magura Sadar
- Salikha Upazila,
List of Top Magura Tourist Attractions
- Ashram of Nangta Baba (Satdoha Ashram).
- Ghat of Nader Chand
- Gorai Bridge
- Graveyard of Dewan Shah
- Fort of Debal Raja
- Mosque at village Gopal (Mughal period)
- Mosque of Mohgol Era
- Mohes Chandra House
- Oyster Industry
- Palace of Raja Satrujit Roy Rajbari
- Palace of Birat Raja at Sreepur
- Poet Quader Newaz House
- Poet Jatindra Mohon Bagchi house
- Paul Chowdhury Royal Palace
- Royal Palace of King Sitaram, Mohamadpur
- Shitaram Lake
- Siddheshwari Math at Athara Khada and
- Tomb of Pir Mokerram Ali
- Tomb of Garib Shah
- Rajbari district to the north
- Jessore and Narail districts to the south
- Faridpur district to the east
- Jhenaidaha district to the west
Passionate blogger. Marketer, web designer & developer Besides writing for this blog, I spend my time crafting research-based contents for HuffingtonPost, Lifehacker & Forbes!