Gopalganj Tourist Spots in Bangladesh ! Birth Place of Bangabandhu
Gopalganj Tourist Spots are Mazar of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and Anayna Chandra Ghat and much. It is a district under Dhaka division of Bangladesh.
Gopalganj District Information
The main city is Gopalganj. Our great Leader Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman had born here. This district is very importance in Bangladesh politics. The transportation system is Good. It takes 5 hours from Dhaka by road. There is no train or air facility. Gopalganj Tourist Spots famous for all kind of people.
Gopalganj is the border with Faridpur on the north, Pirojpur and Bagerhat districts on the south, Madaripur and Barisal districts on the east, Narail district on the west. Main rivers are Garai, Madhumati, Kaliganga, Hunda, Ghagarand old Kumar River. Borni Baor, Chandar Beel and Baghyar Beel.
There are 5 Upazilas of the district. They are Gopalgnaj Sadar, Kashiani, Kotalipara, Muksudpur, and Tungipara. Postal Code is 8000.NWD Code is 08227.Govt. Official Website is www.gopalganj.gov.bd.
Weather and Temperature
The Highest average temperature: 35.8°c Celsius.
12.6°c Celsius is the lowest average temp.
The Average amount of rainfall is 2105 mm.
Gopalganj Tourist Spots List
- Akramuzzaman Park
- Joy Bangla Pond
- Barni Baor of Gopalganj Sadar
- Shek Fazlul Haq Muni memorial hall
- Anayna Chandra Ghat
- Ulpur Landlord House (Currently Tafsil Office)
- Arpara Zamindar Palace
- St Mathuranath AG Church (1875)
- Asram of Shukh Deva (1802)
- Gayebi Mosque at Khagail
- Court Mosque
- Bangabandhu Memorial Complex (Tungipara)
- Graveyard of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahaman
- Baganbari of Tungipara (Birds Sanctuary)
- Gaohordanga Madrasa,
- Borni’r Baor
- Madhumoti river
- Patgati Bazar
- Baghir River
- Union Digital Center
- Homestead of Poet Sukanta – at Unshia
- Lal Saplar Bil of Kotalipara
- Kotalipara Union Institution (1898),
- Bahutali Sikder Bari Mosque (200 years old),
- Dighalia Dakhina Kalibari
- Orakandi Thagure Bari of Kashiani
- Sree Sree Hari Mandir- Kashiani
- Chander Bil -Kashiani
- Hundred years old mango tree -Kashiani
- Ramdia Chandra Nath Basu Asram – Kashiani
- House of Land Lord Gresh Chandra Sen – Vatia Para, Kashiani
- House of Sakhi Charan – Kashiani
- Dik Nagar Bridge
- Dik Nagar Muktijudho Stombo
- Choto Bogram Jamider Bariছোট বনগ্রাম জমিদার বাড়ী।
- Uzanir Landlord Palace
- Bahutali Mosque
- Kotali Fort
- Khaner Par Lake
How to Go Gopalganj
The district is 140 km From Dhaka via Mawa. Nearest Airport is at Barishal. Name of main bus terminal is Police Line in Gopalganj. Generally traveler uses Dhaka-Mawa road from Gulishthan. Then they use the ferry, speedboat or launch to cross the Padma River. Tekerhat is one of the main hubs of going Gopalganj. Buses are also available from Saidabad.
Government circuit house and hotel Shohag is very familiar to the tourist.
Passionate blogger. Marketer, web designer & developer Besides writing for this blog, I spend my time crafting research-based contents for HuffingtonPost, Lifehacker & Forbes!