Feni Tourist Places and Spots in Bangladesh
Feni Tourist Places are Lalpur Fort, Shuvapur Fort, Bilonia old Rail Station, and more. The place is famous for Dighi.
List of Top Feni Tourist Places and Spots
- Bijoy Singh Dighi at Mohipal (1760)
- Bilonia Border Point (Porushuram)
- Bilonia old Rail Satation
- Chandgazi Mosque ChagalNaya (built 400 years ago)
- Government College Building (1822 AD)
- Graveyard of St. Pagla Mia
- Hatia Island
- Hazrat Shah Syed Amir Uddin R (Pagla Baba) shrine
- Kachar Bari of Tripura Moharaza
- Lalpur Fort
- Mohammad Ali Chowdhury Mosque (built 700 years ago
- Monastery of the tunnel wall, phulagaji
- Mountainous Dharmapur area
- Mountainous in Sonapara in Phulagaji
- Muhuri Barrage
- Rajazhi Lake
- Sarsadi Mosque and Fort
- Sasam gazi Fort and Armoury
- Shuvapur Fort
- Feni Sadar
|Area / Map||990.36 square kilometer (382.38 sq mi)|
|Distance||167 km From Dhaka|
|Feni, Mohuri, Kahuya, Siloniya, Kalidas Pahalia|
|Border/Location||Comilla district and Tripura (India) on the north, Noakhali and Chittagong districts on the south, Tripura on the east, Noakhali on the west.|
|Coordinates:||23.0167°N 91.3917°ECoordinates: 23.0167°N 91.3917°E|
|Upazilla||6 upazillas, 45 union parishads and approximately 570 villages.|
|Main Bus Terminal||Mahi Paul|
|Train Station||Feni Railway station (Nuton Bazar)|
|Airport||Nearest Airport is in Chittagong|
|Temperature||Highest average temperature: June 34.3⁰ c Celsius
Lowest average temperature: January, 14.4⁰ c Celsius.
Average amount of rainfall is 3302 mm.
How to go
Feni is 165km from Dhaka. It takes 3-4 hours journey from Dhaka and 2 hours from Chittagong. There is bus and train commission. Visitors can plan for one day to travel from Dhaka. Noakhali is its border district.
Passionate blogger. Marketer, web designer & developer Besides writing for this blog, I spend my time crafting research-based contents for HuffingtonPost, Lifehacker & Forbes!