ChapaiNawabganj Tourist Spots Bangladesh
ChapaiNawabganj Tourist Spots are Choto Sona Mosque, Kanchat Rajbari and more. It is also famous for its good quality of mango. Great writer Ila Mitra is from this place.
Chapainawabganj District Information
Lowest average temperature:11.2°c Celsius.
The average amount of rainfall is 1836 mm.
List of Top ChapaiNawabganj Tourist Spots
- Chapainawabganj Sadar
- Baragharia Kacharibari (Revenue Office)
- Chanpai Jami Mosque (reign of Alauddin Hussain Shah) at Gobratala,
- Majhpara Gombuz Mosque
- Ancient mosque at Maharajpur
- Jora Math at Hujrapur
- Ramchandrapur Neel Kuthi.
- Bholahat Upazila
- Shiva Mandir at Jadu Nagar
- Shiva Mandir near Thana
- Jadunagar Mosque (Mughal period),
- Gopinathpur ‘Mosque (Sultani period),
- Bazratek Mosque (Sultani period),
- Mazar of Shahabuddin Shah (R),
- Mazar of Bara Khan Gazi (R),
- Triratna Mandir
- রেশম গুটি ড্রাইং মেশিন
- আকাশচুম্বি ধুঁয়া নির্গত হওয়ার নীল চাষের চিমনী
- Stupa at village Naoda,
- Single domed look-out tower (Rohanpur)
- Shahapur Garh
- Shat Buruz at Rohanpur Union
- Nachole Palace
- Ali Shahpur Mosque (Fatehpur)
- Kalihar Zamindar Bari
- Mallikpur Zamindar Bari
- Tetul Tala – 100 year old termaric tree at Shurla, Nejampur
- Shibganj Upazila
- Chhota Sona Mosque at Shahbujpur Union
- Darashbari Mosque and Madrasa (1479) at Shahbujpur Union
- Dhanichak Mosque,
- Khanjan Dighi Mosque at Shahbujpur Union
- Dakhil Darwaza
- Kachari Bari of Shah Suja (Tohakhana),
- Tohakhana Mosque, at Shahbujpur Union
- Tomb of Shah Niamatullah (1668-1669) at Shahbujpur Union
- Adina College and Idrishi Bhaban
- Graveyard and Mango Orchard of Shah Neamot Ullah
- Graveyard of Birsresta Captain Mohiuddin Jahangir
- Kanchat Rajbari
- Landscape of Babu Dying,
- Rajshadin Gaur of Bokhtier Khalgi
- Royal palace
How to Go
Bus and train communication are better from Dhaka. The nearest airport is Rajshahi. Buses are available from Gabtoli, Saidabad and Kalanpur.
Hotel Rose is a popular hotel in Chapainawabganj. It is near Mahananda Bus stand.
Passionate blogger. Marketer, web designer & developer Besides writing for this blog, I spend my time crafting research-based contents for HuffingtonPost, Lifehacker & Forbes!